Triathlon Association of Singapore Membership
Benefits of Annual Membership
1. Insurance Coverage: Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance Coverage while participating in Domestic sanctioned races.
2. Lower Event Entry Cost: All individual members are exempted from day-of-race membership fees, which non individual members are required to pay for each race.
3. Discounts and Perks: Enjoy discounts and perks from a current and still growing list of participating merchants / outlets.
4. Kick-start your Triathlon Journey: Pay special rates for beginner's coaching and officiating programs, triathlon development seminars and workshops conducted or organized by TAS
5. Enhanced your Triathlon Pathway!: exclusive eligibility to join advanced coaching and officiating courses to enhanced your triathlon experience and pathway.
6. Join the Triathlon Fun-Tri Club: For once/twice a week training sessions conducted by a certified Triathlon Coach at special rates. Exclusive number of slots reserved for members first. (Launched 3rd quarter of 2018)
7. Regional Races opportunities: get registered for regional races through TAS and enjoy ease of race registration, group travel arrangements including local transportation and accommodation. (Launched 3rd quarter of 2018)
8. Be National Champion!: or see where you ranked against other performance driven athletes in Singapore. All individual members are eligible to register for the National Triathlon Championship (NTC) Series, with a chance to race against the best in Singapore for Prize Money and other rewards. (Note: National Champion title is only eligible for Singaporean and PRs only)
9. Be a Club Champion!: All ordinary and affiliate members are eligible for the National Club Championships to win the prestigious award of Club Champion of the year. (Launched 4th quarter 2018)
10. Wear the 5 stars and represent Singapore on the world platform: Eligibility to wear the 5 stars uniform to represent Singapore at the ITU Age Group World Championship. We select athletes for the Sprint, Standard, Long distance, Duathlon and Aquathlon World Championships, of all ages from 16 years to 80 years. (Note: Singapore and PR Only. Self-funded, and athletes must be a member of an affiliate Triathlon Club)
11. Support the National Sports Association: TAS is a charity and not-for-profit organization. Membership contribution helps us to not only provide valuable resources towards our community development programs for Youth development, coaching and officiating, but also for our High Performance programs to support our National Team.
For queries on TAS Membership, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org